是啊,但他们都不感激,助理经理还用手工制意大利香肠赶我走呢。
Yeah, and some thanks I got. The assistant manager chased me out with an artisanal salami.
《生活大爆炸 第六季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你不用为了我这么做,歌洛莉亚,情人节我通常都在村子里那口井附近卖手工花。
You don't have to do that for me, Gloria. I usually spend Valentine's Day selling artificial flowers near the well in my village.
《摩登家庭 第六季》《Modern Family Season 6》
看,看啊 ,Earl 我们又穿上Max手工蛋糕的衣服了,看到这个标记了吗?
Look. Look, Earl, we're wearing our Max's homemade cupcakes T-shirts again. See the logo?
《破产姐妹 第三季》《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
好吧,那你想做什么?威尔希尔那边有一个手工艺与民间艺术馆。那是威尔希尔那边的人倒霉。
All right, well, what do you want to do? There's a craft and folk art museum on Wilshire. Well, that's Wilshire's problem.
《生活大爆炸 第八季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
你要在你未婚妻面前男扮女装吗?是啊。我们之间没有任何秘密。除了这是我自己手工编织出来的。
Are you gonna dress in drag in front of your fiancee? Yeah. We have no secrets from each other. Well, except for the fact that I crocheted this myself.
《生活大爆炸 第十二季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
但你知道我生日是明天的吧?这只是你的生日周末第一阶段。你愿意坐下与我一同享用正宗拓荒者晚餐吗全部手工做的呢?
You do know that my birthday's tomorrow, right? This is just step one of your birthday weekend. Now, would you care to join me for an authentic frontier dinner made entirely from scratch?
《生活大爆炸 第十一季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
我手中拿的是我奶奶甘迪的手工饼干,奶奶甘迪原本可以送我一整批饼干的,但她没有,因为她知道那样做我就不会这么珍惜了。
I hold in my hand one Grandma Gandy cookie. Now Grandma Gandy could send me a whole batch, but she doesn't, 'cause then she knows I wouldn't appreciate it as much.
《女孩成长记 第三季》《Girl Meets World Season 3》
我记得在我小时候,我经常会用报纸做手工 就像这样。猪爸爸要做什么?我要做一艘船。猪爸爸用报纸做了一艘纸船。谢谢你,猪爸爸。
When I was a little piggy, I used to fold newspaper like this. What is Daddy Pig doing? To make a paper boat. Daddy Pig has made a paper boat. Thank you, Mr. Pig.
《粉红猪小妹 第二季》《Peppa Pig Season 2》